Accountant (Polish Speaking)
Growing professional services company with a strong network of large and multinational Polish clients based in the UK is expanding its accounting function and require an experienced accountant who is ambitious and experienced from a practice background to join their fast growing accounting division. The role is varied and offers excellent career prospects and also study support towards ACCA or CIMA qualification. The company offer a extremely friendly working environment at their new offices North West London. The job is paying £25k £40k + study support.
Responsibities will include but not restricted to :
- Managing a portfolio of of both sme and large clients(multi-national and UK mid-tier)
- Recording and validating journal entries
- Prepare accounts upto balance sheet accounts
- Produce P&L in a timely manner
- Reconciling general ledger accounts in a timely basis, and identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- Prepare balance sheet variance analysis for assigned accounts to IFRS /GAAP standards
- Apply financial analysis techniques for commentary on monthly financial results
Candidate must :
- Be able to speak the Polish language fluently
- Experience with portfolio management of large and multinational UK clients
- Solid understanding of accounting theory and reporting systems that encompass the capability to communicate technical information effectively.
- Accountancy degree educated and currently studying towards ACCA / CIMA qualification or Qualified
- Accountancy Practice experience is essential
- Experience with Sage, VT, QuickBooks and Iris software desirable
- Strong commercial background
This is a progressive role where your ideas will be heard if you are ambitious and forward thinking. The role will quickly lead to management for the right candidate.
Can you speak fluent ''Polish''? Do you have experience preparing LTD accounts? Do you have you experience working in accountancy practice?
If so, I'd like to hear from you ASAP. The job is paying circa £25k - £40K + study support an interviewing now.