Group Planning Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast track business whose brand and International presence has gone from strength to strength.
The company work closely with a well-established portfolio of International customers, managed by a number of key regional hubs across the UK, Europe and the Americas.
The role of Group Planning Manager will play a pivotal role in supporting the Director of Finance and key International stakeholders across planning and operations. Working within Group Finance, this role will take responsibility for producing high level cash flow analysis and key business insight to support informed decision making.
This role will partner with Global function leads as the number two to the Global Head of Planning where you will shape the development of the Group strategy and drive efficiency across the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Responsibility for the Group Operations and Corporate HQ costs
- Pro-actively driving Management reporting, Budgeting, Forecasting and 5 year plan
- Supporting new and existing Business cases
- End to end process ownership of Monthly Management reporting
- End to end process ownership of External (Non- statutory) reporting
- Own and develop group management policies
- High level analysis of costs, variances and KPI's
- Ownership of Group inputs to Board, Exec committee and other senior papers as required
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Regular Business reviews with Functional leads and Finance Business partners
- Develop a deep Functional understanding and help shape/drive transformation goals
- Drive commercial analysis to support critical decision making
- Review and challenge business cases to optimise resource allocation
This is excellent chance for a forward thinking proactive individual to make a real impact on the future direction of the company. The role will involve a large element of process improvement, cash flow, analysis, commercial ownership and stakeholder engagement. It requires an individual who holds a professional accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with PQE and a strong background in FP&A, ideally within an international business. Strong analytical skills, able to add value with strong commercial insight is crucial in making this position a success.