Field Executive - Award Winning Research Agency
Are you looking for the next step in your operations market research career? Do you want to work for a globally recognised research agency who offer a structured career and development programme?
We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of a global research agency who are now looking for a Fieldwork Executive join their vibrant team and work across multiple sectors.
The company boasts excellent offices, a great environment and a solid career path in line with a highly competitive salary package. If you have Project Management or Field Work experience within a research agency environment and are considering a new role then this could be a great opportunity for you…
About the role
You will get a chance to work on an array of research projects for lucrative key clients across multiple industry sectors. Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders and ensuring materials are produced to an excellent standard
- Working closely with the Field Manager to work on a variety of problems and finding effective solutions
- Preparing reports and communicating targets for projects
- A chance to develop analytical skills and contribute towards the tracking of historical data
The role of Fieldwork Executive will suit a motivated and passionate market research operations professional who is career focussed and looking to gain extra responsibility and increase their working knowledge in an engaging company.
You will ideally have:
- Experience of managing projects in a research environment (across various research methodologies would be desirable)
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and create working relationships
- Capability in using office based software packages
- Experience of working with projects costs and managing budgets
If this opportunity captures your interest and you want the chance to further your career then please do get in touch and apply today!