Management Accountant within a growing independent practice in the Sheffield area, are looking for fresh talent to join their accounting department.
My client is one of the most recognised names in the region, with a large portfolio of clients they have gone from strength to strength in terms of growth.
The practice is accessible via most transport links and parking is available on site.
The partners within the firms backgrounds range from big 4, national and regional.
As this is a newly created role due to natural growth and client acquisitions, the practice is open to both junior and senior candidates with at least 3 years experience.
This role will be predominately client facing, servicing the firms clients.
Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
Overseeing the work of more junior team members
Using Sage software & xero
- This candidate MUST have previous Management Accounting experience
- This candidate MUST have a previous background in practice
- An outlook of pursing a career within practice
- Evidence in a client facing role
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Will look at Qualified/Part Qualified and Non Qualified however must have 3+ years experience
- Systems: Xero, SAGE, IRIS & Excel (including pivot tables)
- £25,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
- Excellent progression scheme
- Part of a growing firm, heavily recognised in the Sheffield region
- Exciting range of bespoke clients
- Full / Part time role