Southern Field Service Engineer - Coventry area.
We are looking on behalf of our client, a leading global organisation, for a field service engineer with drive and ability, be able to work on their own and within a team.
Candidates will ideally be based around the Coventry area.
The position involves working on electronically controlled mechanical equipment at customer sites operating 7x24. In this role you will be responsible for delivering support to customers by providing maintenance and breakdown services and providing on-call cover on a rota basis as part of a team.
Requirements for the position:
- A good level of mechanical engineering skills essential - must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in mechanical engineering WOULD SUIT A RECENT APPRENTICE
- First class technical fault finding skills
- Customer focused attitude, able to deal with all levels of people
- Recognized qualifications
- Great organizational skills (able to prioritize workload)
- Been involved in a similar role within a technical solutions company, preference will be given to applicants with related industry experience
- Electronic/electrical knowledge preferred
- PC/IT competency essential
- Driver essential
- Competitive salary
- Generous overtime compensation scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Full product training
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Company Car
This position will require working at evening and weekends on a rota basis.