Outsourcing Manager - Central London
The Company and Opportunity
We are now looking for Outsourcing Accountants with portfolio management experience to join our clients International Outsourcing Team based in Holborn as a Client Manager. The firm are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking to bring on board a number of individuals to service their growing client base that has a focus on OMB’s. You will have full control of your own portfolio with the opportunity to grow this and manage more junior team members. This opportunity is offering a starting salary of up to £60,000 as well as a number of excellent company benefits.
- Take control of your own client portfolio, ensuring all deadlines are met and budgets and bills are agreed.
- Build strong relationships with your clients and assist with key parts of their business decision making.
- Manage and develop the new client process and relationships.
- Take full lead in the extensive review of management accounts, reports and VAT returns.
- Assist with the management of the department whilst supervising junior team members to ensure work is completed accurately.
- Deal directly with more technical client queries.
- Assist with contract reviews and fee negotiations.
- ACA / ACCA Qualified with previous outsourced accounting experience within a practice environment.
- Must have previously undertaken the full review of management accounts and reports for clients.
- Previous experience of supervising staff.
- Good working knowledge of VAT.
- Willingness to develop client base.
Forrester McKenzie Recruitment are a specialist Accountancy and Finance consultancy with over 30 years’ combined recruitment experience. We work in a variety of Industry sectors including Accountancy, Law, Hotel, Hospitality & Leisure Groups, Management Consultancies, Financial Services, FMCG and Insurance.
As a team we are passionate about Recruitment and as such have forged excellent long term relationships with both client and candidates alike.
Forrester McKenzie is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this on behalf of one of its clients.
Do you know anyone who is looking for a new role? If you refer a friend or colleague to us and we successfully find them a new job, we will send you from £250 to £500 (Role Dependent) worth of High Street vouchers of your choice.