Marketing Specialist / Marketing Manager
Marketing Specialist / Manager - Derby (Cardinal Square) - £25-32k + benefits
Xpertise Recruitment is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in supplying hard to find permanent, contract and interim digital & technology talent across a diverse range of industry sectors across the UK.
We are a young business, with a team of 21, experiencing hyper growth and also about to launch in London. Our MD was recently recognised as the Derbyshire Entrepreneur of the Year 2016.
Our work environment is dynamic, fast paced and fun. To fit in you must thrive in this sort of environment.
With our business going from strength to strength, there is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapid growth business, to join our dynamic team and to manage our marketing activities & strategy as we grow Xpertise.
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for all marketing activities across Xpertise including email marketing campaigns, events, advertising, brand awareness, digital SEO, website management, developing talent acquisition strategies, social media campaigns and communications / PR.
You will manage the external profile of Xpertise by raising brand awareness through advertising, direct marketing, online communications and events.
You will bring to life our brand.
Reporting into the MD and serving as a member of the Management Team this position assists in charting the direction of the organisation, being accountable for developing marketing strategies, and ensuring its effective operation. Within the organisation, the position has primary working relationships with the MD, the Management Team, and the team of recruitment consultants. Additionally the position coordinates activity with our website agency, and the recruitment press.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Below are a number of key responsibilities but the right person for us will be continually seeking to improve what we do.
Marketing, Communications & PR
Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of:
- Comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations that will enhance the organisation’s image and position within the marketplace and facilitate internal and external communications
- Organisation marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations
- Responsible for increasing candidate applications via our website and developing our "work for us" page
- Responsible for organising and identifying relevant Events as well as helping to identify who should be invited to said events
- Responsible for managing and reviewing Xpertise advertising mediums
- Responsible for initiating and managing email marketing campaigns
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all publications
- Coordinate the appearance of all print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc
- Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist teams in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities
- Ensure that the organisation regularly conducts relevant market research, monitoring and reporting on identified trends
- Create and maintaining tone of voice and high communication standards
- Monitoring and reporting to Senior Management Team the performance across all marketing channels and campaigns
- Conduct regular competitive research on other companies within our industry specifically their products and services
- Craft client, candidate and employee surveys to gather data and insights
- Evolve and ensure consistency and integrity behind our company’s brand and brand guidelines
- Lead all design and copywriting
- Lead on the creation of a sales enablement strategies which can help us drive the inbound recruitment sales pipeline and ensure revenue growth
- Working with recruiters on managing any new specialist practices
- Developing our sales / marketing presentations and sales literature
- Managing our CMS and website content
- Creating relevant social content
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of marketing with the majority gained within a B2B environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Brand management experience acting as a brand champion
- Experienced in end-to-end digital marketing, and email marketing
- Analytical and able to gain and articulate insights from data
- Awareness of and experience with marketing automation tools preferred
- Experienced in promoting and managing social media