Systems Sales Consultant
Systems Sales Consultant - National Remit
eSift are currently looking for a proven sales person with a strong technical knowledge of Electronic Security Systems including CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and fire alarm systems to join our client, the leading global integrated security company, specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions.
Location: Based within a reachable distance of both London and Tewkesbury – the two main sites for this role covering a nationwide territory
Salary: Circa £45k per annum plus OTE, company car and other benefits
Working alongside our clients Manned Guarding and Patrol & Response New Business Development Managers, the key focus of this role is to develop key strategic relationships, achieve sales targets and grow profitability, through the winning of new business.
You will also be responsible for; achieving sales/order intake targets so that the business achieves its strategic plan for profitable and sustainable growth from new customers, identifying, qualifying and winning new opportunities, developing relationships with key decision-makers and influencers within target markets and client organisations, conducting surveys and assisting with associated designs and quotations, facilitating and developing demonstrations and presentations to prospective clients, working alongside installations and service departments to ensure project delivery and customer satisfaction, proactively researching the market and competitors and providing up-to-date and accurate pipeline forecasts.
Other responsibilities include negotiating on commercial arrangements with customers subject to agreed and approved criteria, working alongside the bid and design teams in the development of proposals, system designs & quotations and assist with preparation of quotations and tenders for new and existing customers and following up in a very professional manner and providing design, technical estimating and buying support for the business
To be successful in this position you will have/be;
- Strong technical proven sales ability in the security and/or fire market (multi-discipline technical ability is not necessary but preferable)
- Experience of dealing with customers at all levels including C
- Knowledge of market leading CCTV and access control systems
- Proven success in sales
- Track record in negotiating major contracts for installation and maintenance contracts of all sizes up to £1m
- A professional and solutions-based approach to exceeding customer service requirements
- Success in both developing new business and growing established customer accounts and expertise in pipeline development and conversion
- Knowledge of/experience of working with high end clients and major contractors
- Excellence in both verbal and written communication including bid writing and support to marketing colleagues
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .