Junior Management Accountant
My client based in Ellesmere Port has just won two new contracts and due to work volumes they are now looking to recruit a Junior Management Accountant on full time permanent. This is a role that will suit a candidate who is hard working, experienced and looking for a position that will offer study support in a progressive environment.
Key responsibilities are:
* Prepare monthly management accounts, month end accruals and pre-payment.
* Draft statutory accounts
* Dealing with day to day enquiries
* Liaising with auditors
* Complete quarterly VAT returns
* General ledger requisites
* Posting invoices
* Cover duties when other team members are absent
* Performing other tasks as required by management
* Undertaking training as required
Key Skills Needed:
* ACCA or CIMA newly or part qualified desirable
* Excel at intermediate or advanced level
* Good communication skills
* Able to work as part of a team & confidential working alone
* Experience of working in a busy office environment with 6 - 12 month knowledge of Management Accounts experience
* Ability to work on own initiative.
For further information on this or any of our please call the Chester team today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on twitter @AdeleCarrFinRec