Sales Team Manager
Sales Team Manager
Full Time, Permanent
Up to £25,000 Basic DOE + Uncapped Commission
Plus Benefits and Attendance Bonus
We are looking for a Sales Team Manager to join this established Energy Broker based in Leicester (LE1) just a short walk from Leicester Train Station. Our successful client are going from strength to strength and their continued success has opened up opportunities for talented individuals to joint their thriving, expanding business.
Within this Sales Team Manager role, you will be accountable for a 15 strong sales team. Closing new and renewal business through various market routes in order to increase profitability and support the growth of the business.
Sales Team Manager duties include:
- To manage a sales team calling both existing and new customers in order to agree fixed term energy contracts whilst cross selling additional products to maximise business revenue
- To build and maintain effective relationships with customers, in order to increase company portfolio and improve customer satisfaction.Up-selling and promoting the companies services
- To transfer knowledge developed during selling to colleagues and external customers in order to match customer's requirement to a specific product
- To resolve customer queries accurately and efficiently, ensuring the customer is informed and aware of the progress in order to manage their expectations
- To be aware of price and industry changes and identify methods that have the potential to make savings on customers' accounts
- Track and monitor repeat customer queries and issues
- Operate and maintain customer related information systems to the required standards to process work, maintain accurate records and access information.
Sales Team Manager benefits:
- Attendance bonus per Quarter - additional £1000 per year potentially
- Full training and ongoing development
- Progression opportunities
- Rewards and incentives
- Monday to Friday office hours 9am-5pm, NO evenings or weekends
- Dress down Friday
Primarily the Sales Manager will report to the Managing Director on a daily basis. They will also have daily contact with the administrators within the business to ensure smooth transfer of customers from suppliers, dealing with any industry problems that may have arisen to ensure an excellent customer experience.
Previous B2B experience within the Energy sector would be ideal and highly advantageous.However, candidates with solid Sales Team Management experience will also be considered.
If this Sales Team Manager role sounds like you, please apply today with an up to date CV for immediate consideration.