Our client, a prestigious and growing company in the heart of Cardiff are looking for a dynamic and experienced Finance Manager to join their busy team.
The right candidate will have excellent experience delivering finance management and ideally be from the property & lettings or hospitality sectors, although the ability to work successfully across multiple sides of the business as well as possessing exceptional communication skills is key for this position.
The company offer an excellent working environment, strong career opportunities and a generous salary and benefits package.
- Weekly and monthly processing of Payroll and regular reconciliation of net wages
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Sales Forecasts and Annual Budgets
- Liaising with different parts of the business
- Credit control including aged debtor
- Reconciling bank and cash accounts
- Maintenance of Purchase Ledger
Experience & Attributes:
- AAT qualified
- Previous management experience
- Experience with management accounts and reporting
- Experience within property, lettings or hospitality sector
- Strong communication
- Superb attention to detail and analytical skills
- Positive and a strong ability to problem solve
The company offer an attractive package including a generous salary, bonus and benefits, as well as a fantastic working environment.