Data Product Manager
The Data Product Manager will the the key point of contact for both Business stakeholders and IT development team members. They will lead product planning, own the road-map for product development, define the development requirements and manage the delivery time.
My client is a fantastic organisation based in Watford, Hertfordshire.
The Data Product Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Being the key point of contact for all data development
- Creating a Road Map for development of through scoping and prioritising business and customer impact
- Working closely with the Digital Products team for the development and support of their products
- Working with 3rd Party developers to ensure requirements are articulated well
- To undertake the planning and delivery of releases of data systems using relevant project management methodologies
- To document and review suggested product enhancements and deliverables
- To communicate effectively with the sales, training and marketing teams on any new releases
- Review all technical documentation and suggest (where applicable) changes and recommendations
The ideal Data Product Manager will have:
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and MS Project (highly desired)
- Understanding of data, meta-data and document management (required)
- Working knowledge of SharePoint (desired)
- Exposure to development technologies including Java, .NET, mobile app development and databases
- Exposure to website development (desired)
- Ability to support / lead implementation and testing in accordance with agreed system enhancements
- PRINCE2 or Agile Methodology knowledge and experience (qualifications are desirable)
A salary of £40,000 - £45,000 DOE plus excellent benefits.