Are you a Contracts Manager with main contractor experience?
We're currently seeking a Contracts Manager to join a well established Restoration & D&B contractor within the capital. The company specialise in working on Grade 2 listed buildings, refurbishments of commercial and industrial premises and Design & Build projects. The successful Contracts Manager will manage 2-3 live projects across London with values of up to £750,000. Your working week will offer a good mix between site visits and working in office.
A basic salary of up to £60k is on offer along with paid travel, mobile, laptop and pension.
Contracts Manager Duties:
- Compose method statements and risk assessments
- Manage sub-contractors and oversee works
- Send progress reports and client info to the MD
- Manage project budgets and deal with contract variations
- Liaise with Estimating and Surveying departments
- Attend client meetings
- Manage projects such as Grade 2 listed buildings, Mansion Blocks, Office Refurbishments
Contracts Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years experience working for a Main Contractor
- Previous experience in Building Restoration & Design & Build projects is essential
- Based within a commutable distance to C. London
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience managing projects with values of up to £1m
Contracts Manager Salary:
- Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
- Paid Travel/Car Allowance
- Holiday, Pension
APPLY NOW to be considered for this excellent vacancy.White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.