Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Banking/Consultancy/Finance
Trainee Recruitment Consultants - Banking/Consultancy/Finance
Fantastic role for those who want to build a very successful career, and are motivated by the opportunity to earn a huge amount of money alongside some pretty awesome company perks.
To be considered for this you need to:
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be great at building relationships with people
- Be motivated by money and success
- Have a desire for career progression
- Have a good record of achievements to date
Recruitment is a fast paced and varied role focused on delivering excellence to your clients and candidates. You need a lot of energy and drive to be successful and you get out what you put in. Work hard and you will see your performance rewarded in your pay. No two days are the same but you can expect to get involved in:
- Regular meetings with clients to understand their business and nurture relationships
- Sourcing business opportunities and leads to generate new clients
- Using creative techniques to find the right candidates for your clients
- Screening and interviewing
- Negotiating offers and terms of business
- Developing a mini business for you to grow and build a team around
Money, Money, Money!
- On top of your basic salary, you will have the opportunity to earn commission from day 1 for placing people into work.
- Plus we give you a bonus each quarter for hitting your target! The more over your target you are, the bigger your bonus will be!
- If you hit your quarterly target, you will be joining all other target hitters on a celebration lunch where you will finish up at 1pm on a Friday and be treated to lunch at a special venue in the City followed by drinks in an exclusive bar. The bill is on us!
- Fancy some winter sun? Hit our set target and you and your partner will be joining us on a 5 day, luxury, all expenses paid holiday. Recent destinations include Dubai, Miami and Mexico.
- Our training programme is well known for producing top billers and we will make sure you have access to the same opportunities that they have all enjoyed. You will be partnered with a mentor who will oversee your career development, and receive 1:1 coaching on an ongoing basis.
- All our new starters take part in a structured, 12 month training programme where you will learn about all aspects of recruitment including sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, developing new business, building relationships with clients, negotiating, overcoming objectives and much more.
Allegis Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.