Senior Statistical Analyst - Forecasting & Modelling
Job Title: Senior Statistical Analyst - Forecasting & Modelling
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 plus bonus and benefits
Our client is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their head office team in Manchester.
You’ll be joining a dynamic and entrepreneurial team and can expect daily interaction with board level executives. Accordingly, the role offers the opportunity for rapid progression, and strong performance will be recognised and well rewarded.
Working as part of the Chief Financial Officer’s (CFO) team, you’ll support the CFO, Head of Pricing and Senior Investment Manager across several areas, including:
- Production of business cases to support purchasing decisions through the application of statistical forecasting models.
- Development and maintenance of statistical forecasting models.
- Undertaking bespoke analysis to resolve highly technical financial problems.
- Analysis and manipulation of data to assist in the production of investment memorandums for consideration by the investment committee.
- Developing new approaches and methodologies for forecasting cash flows and developing investment theses.
- Post-acquisition, early review and analysis of actual performance vs. forecast
- Performing on-site due diligence on potential investment opportunities.
- Dealing with creditors and financial institutions in the UK and Europe, to obtain sale documents and data files.
You’ll be a quick learner, self-motivated, highly numerate, proficient in Excel and SQL and confident in communicating with stakeholders, some of them senior members of the business. Specific training will be provided in relation to other analytical tools, such as SAS, where appropriate. Prior experience in the following areas would be seen as advantageous:
- Development of statistical models.
- Strong data manipulation skill set.
- Discounted cash flow analysis.
To apply please send your CV...