Sales and Marketing Executive
• Selling - full range of golfing products
• Sell to - Pro shops, retailers - basically any business that sells golfing gifts and products so fairly wide open
• Levels - owners, managers, DM's
• Split - 40% new business
• Leads - They will be given approx. 300 accounts to manage and look after
• Lead time - normally very quick turnaround
• Accurate reporting of weekly figures
• Territory - Internal role but calling clients throughout the Europe & other parts of the world
• Average order value - very varied £100 - £1000s
• Involved with marketing campaigns, exhibitions and advertising
• liaise with trade publications both on the phone and written
• Creative writing of adverts for trade publications and press adverts
• Understanding of golf and golfing products
• Relationship builder - not hard seller
• Looking for someone to drive their business forward!
• Must be able to commute on a daily basis
• Excellent written skills
• Excellent communication skills - articulate and well spoken
• Methodical approach to sales
• Attention to detail
• Must have the ability to open and close doors without being pushy
• Target driven
• Friendly can do attitude
Most Important Thing:
• Understanding of golf as a whole
• Relationship / Rapport builder
• at least 1 year B2B sales
• Looking for someone to drive business forward!
• Work closely with directors to create a marketing plan for the calendar year that will effectively increase brand awareness and sales of both trade accounts and end consumers.
• Negotiate with trade and consumer publications for the best possible rates and editorial features that include a mix of both online and offline advertising.
• Build relationships with editors to help increase brand presence in several publications.
• Liaise with the in-house graphic designer to create adverts for the year for a number of different brands.
• Produce monthly press releases to send to trade and consumer magazines for optimum exposure of the Company's brands.
• Update the website with information and PR.
• Knowledge of SEO would be beneficial to increase the company’s website traffic and presence on search engines.
• Create PPC and Amazon advertising campaigns.
• Post regularly onto the company’s social media platforms and create adverts at key times of the year.
• Look after the invoicing and track success of marketing campaigns.
• Take control of any ad hoc marketing work that needs to be carried out throughout the year.
Hours- Monday to Friday 9.00am-6.00pm