Business Development Manager/Web & Design
Central Employment are looking to recruit a New Business Development Manager with a proven track record in selling digital, design and web based concepts. We are working alongside an award winning and highly regarded, web, design and build agency in the North East.
They are looking for someone to develop new client relationships, promote their great work and ultimately welcome new clients to their unique and award winning design studio.
You will play a pivotal role in the growth and development of this already successful business.
- Identifying potential sales opportunities with new clients
- Growing a sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and network to promote the agencies award winning services in design, brand and digital communications.
- Proposal creation, negotiation and closure of new business opportunities
- Face to face client meetings
- Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company’s maximum sales potential is realised.
- Maintaining a full understanding of current company processes, policies, guidelines and contractual obligations and ensuring these are consistently followed aswell as implementing new ones
- Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments
- Ensuring monthly sales targets are met
Must have a strong commercial understanding of how a digital, web design and build agency works, dynamics and how to sell in creative and digital concepts.
We are very much looking for the right person to fill this role aswell as someone with lots of experience. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience selling, with the ability to manage, write and present high quality proposals and sales presentations, evidence excellent negotiation skills and possess a highly entrepreneurial flair.
Ideal candidate will:
- Have an ethical, honest and transparent approach
- Be able to demonstrate a proven track record of developing and maintaining significant customer relationships and attracting new business opportunities.
- Have a mature, commercial approach and consultative approach.
- Have a passion for Internet and Digital Marketing, an understanding of web technologies and knowledge of the website development lifecycle is essential.
- Have at least 2 years B2B sales experience preferably in a digita, web or creative agency or agency like environment
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
- Be polished, professional and sophisticated, having the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers.
- Be able to use Microsoft Word & Excel