Quality Engineer – Senior Quality Engineer – Supplier Quality Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
I have a brand new requirement for a Quality Engineer to work in the automotive Sector on a permanent basis.
They are looking for someone with a background in Quality Engineering, ideally with the following skillset:
- TS16949 experience
- Auditing for ISO 9001 or TS16949
- Supplier / customer liaison
- Problem solving – 8D 5 Whys
- Continuous improvement
- New product development
- Automotive / manufacturing
Responsibilities are as follows
- Maintaining the TS16949 system
- Auditing for ISO and TS16949
- Driving continuous improvement in the quality division
- Being involved in new product development
- Day to day customer and supplier liaison
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Quality Engineer as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Amy Fellows on for more information.