Ward Manager - RGN/RMN/RNLD
Our National client are recruiting for a Ward Manager to run a 10 bedded female complex care, and rehabilitation ward. This hands on role will give you a great opportunity to develop your leadership skills with a close-knit team. They are seeking an individual who is committed to providing first class care to our service users, by using the strengths of the team around you, and ideally have experience of working with a similar client group. You will need to be a registered nurse, and would be very interested to hear from you, if you’re RMN, RGN or RNLD registered.
The successful candidate will have full responsibility of the day to day running of the ward including; rota management, attending ward rounds, and adopting a collaborative approach with the wider MDT’s. This is a role that will be in the long term mental heath team dealing with Dementia and Huntingtons patients. This role will be a split of 22.5hrs work as a ward manager and the 15hrs as a RMHN.
Our client offer:
- A competitive salary + enhancements
- Enhanced paid overtime
- Free on-site parking
- Starting 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increased up to 30 days dependant on length of service)
- Birthday Holiday
- Onsite highly subsidised restaurants
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Enhanced Maternity Pay inline with NHS
- Comprehensive continued personal development training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Enhanced Disclosure check paid
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension Employee referral scheme
The client is looking for an immediate start. Please submit your cover letter and CV for the attention of Emma.