Assistant Management Accountant
My client, an exciting fast-growing retail business based in West London are seeking an ambitious and articulate Assistant Management Accountant to join a newly created finance team. The company promotes a fun and encouraging environment which will offer the opportunity to grow and eventually progress to a higher level.
This role will suit someone who is a fast learner with entrepreneurial flair who wants to get stuck in from the start. You will have a good knowledge of excel(pivot tables and v-look-ups), have an interest in sports and possess excellent communication skills.
- Monthly preparation of subsidiary management accounts including KPI's
- Nominal Ledger reconciliations (Bank, Inter-company, Debtors, Creditors, VAT)
- Manage the month-end close down process (incl. posting accrual and prepayment journals)
- Analysis of monthly figures, including sales, cost of sales and overheads
- Maintenance of subsidiaries fixed asset registers
- Statutory returns (Intrastat’s, EC Sales Stats, VAT returns)
- Support the team with completion of ad hoc tasks/holiday cover as required
- Preparation of subsidiary rolling forecasts and budgets
- Preparation of payment runs
- Liaising with auditors and tax advisors
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.