Area Account Manager - Food and Drinks
Cute Resource Solutions are excited to working with a hugely successful and fast-growing Food and Drink suppliers, who is currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to manage a territory.
Our client is a National company who are well-known within the sector; they have built relationships with major Brewery’s and Food Manufacturers. Due to growth and expansion, they are looking for Area Account Manager’s for a variety of different regions - Newcastle, North West, Stoke, Gloucester, Oxford/Swindon, Surrey, Brighton, Exeter/Plymouth, Central London.
Our client is looking for self-motivated and dynamic sales individuals, to join their exciting business. You will need have a strong amount of experience selling food and drinks solutions to hospitality and catering outlets, with a passion for business development and account management.
As an Area Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting new clients and completing the sales
- Going to hospitality and catering outlets and selling your services
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Managing your territory
- Managing your day and diary
- Previous field sales experience - selling food or drink into the on-trade
- Strong understand of the HoReCa market and experience selling into this market
- Experience of managing a territory/region
- Excellent relationship building skills
- New business development and account management experience
- Organised and self-motivated
If successful, you will be part of a fantastic business who really look after their employees. As well as a great basic salary, you will be able to earn commission. You will also have a car allowance, a laptop, mobile phone and other great benefits.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you, and you have the required experience, please get in touch with Hannah in the Cute office.
Please note, Cute Resource Solutions Ltd are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy and client.