Senior Marketing Executive
As the Senior Marketing Executive you will be responsible for all marketing collateral, managing a team of 2, whilst reporting on the successes of all channels.
A leading members discount scheme, offering values and choice based in Manchester City Centre.
As the Senior Marketing Executive you will be required to:
Be the first point of contact for all Marketing and Design queries from the sales teams
Design new presentations and amend existing presentations when/where necessary
Responsible for suggesting ideas for all marketing material throughout the sales process
Liaising closely with sales, design and online teams to ensure that all marketing projects are delivered on time
Creating all documents for the sales teams - workflow documents, new starter parks and handover documents
Ensuring that the membership offers are promoted and communicated correctly, driving maximum sales
Research and implement new ideas to expand marketing strategies.
Ultimately responsible for ensuring the sales teams have what they need from a marketing and design perspective
- Help with raising brand awareness i.e. publications
The ideal Senior Marketing Executive will have:
- Experience in PR, creation of content for social, emails and websites
- You will have the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a high level of organisational skills and attention to detail
- A confident, positive and can-do attitude
- Dynamic personality
- Proficient in PDF Writer, Photoshop, and Office software