The Northview Group have an excellent opportunity for a Servicing Specialist to join our team in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
Job Title - Servicing Specialist
Location - Maidenhead (SL6)
Salary - £19,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience + monthly incentive
With more than 600 employees across our organisation and rapid growth plans for the future, the Northview Group is an exciting place to be. If you are looking for a place where your contribution is really rewarded, where your views count, and where you can grow and develop to be the best that you can be, then we’d love to hear from you.
In this Servicing Specialist role, you will communicate and negotiate with our customers and their representatives (e.g. solicitors, debt advisors, brokers) in order to provide solutions to defaulting loans & mortgages, reducing arrears to designated levels, whilst at all times, adhering to special servicing policies and financial regulations & legislation.
- Carry out post, email and telephonic duties (manual and auto /predictive dialler activities).
- Complete DPA checks and take payments from customers & authorised parties
- Accurately record events (e.g. telephone calls) onto the Account administration systems
- Respond to inbound calls and conduct outbound telephonic campaigns on defaulting loans & mortgages
- Effectively negotiate arrangements offered, using influencing and negotiation techniques.
- Accurately capture information to assess customer circumstances including customer Income & Expenditure information
- Ensure decisions are made in line with Special Servicing/Client Policy rules and Financial Regulations & Legislation.
- Identify & assess vulnerable customers & consider applying for forbearance solutions
- Instruct debt collection agents/tracing agents in line with Special Servicing/Client Policy rules.
- Instruct solicitors in line with Special Servicing/Client Policy rules
- Investigate & where possible close customer complaints raised by customers and/or their representatives in a 'One Touch’ manner
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years arrears collections and 1 years litigation experience
- Complete understanding of the collections and litigation process
- Ability to work in a target-driven, fast paced, telephoned based financial environment with a desire to exceed expectations
- Positive attitude, excellent communication skills and resilient when faced with challenging situations
- Ability to assess & analyse customer challenges / problems & recommend solutions
- Answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate to agreed standards
- High degree of numerical & grammatical accuracy with an attention to detail
- Good time management and negotiation skills with a focus on delivering results
- To ensure we do the right thing for our customers, people and clients at all times.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at C, to include Maths and English
Why work for Northview?
Our employees are critical to our success. We work hard to ensure that The Northview Group is a great place to work. We offer a number of fantastic incentives including:
- Contributory DC pension
- Discounted Gym membership
- Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance and Income Protection
- Car Allowance
- Season ticket loans
- Recognition Scheme and Travel club