Project Manager-Commercial Flooring
Project Manager - Bespoke Flooring Contractor: Role
My client is an award winning Commercial Flooring Company, undergoing serious expansion. Operating throughout Central London and the Home Counties, their customer base includes bespoke office refurbishment / fit out contractors, commercial developers and high end residential clients.
They are now looking to permanently appoint a Project Manager, with proven experience in the flooring industry. You will be joining the already-established team based in Fulham, South West London, whilst managing a diverse range of exciting projects out on site.
Offering between £40,000-£60,000, with a generous bonus scheme, car allowance and benefits package, not forgetting to mention outstanding career progression within an up-and-coming market specialist, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
Project Manager - Bespoke Flooring Contractor: Responsibilities
- Liaise with pre-contracts department and clients to facilitate efficient job hand over on receipt of orders.
- Carry out pre-start site surveys.
- Better buy and order materials and labour. Co-ordinate their delivery on time- and site- specific basis.
- Ensure familiarity with site; develop & maintain excellent relationships with site managers and clients.
- Understand site requirements & manage multiple installations.
- Ensure that Health and Safety requirements on site are adhered to at all times.
- Document & process variation orders, using Callidus where required.
- Ensure that projects run to time and on budget.
Project Manager - Bespoke Flooring Contractor: Requirements
You must possess a background within the flooring industry, and strong knowledge throughout various interior schemes. You will have ideally started out as a Carpenter, having progressed to Project Manager with experience in trade flooring installations, sub floor preparations and the ability to understand electronic drawings.White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.