Mixed Tax Senior
Taylor Hawkes have been approached by a leading Accountancy Practice firm, who are looking for a Mixed Tax Senior to join their successful team based in Central London.
The firm work with an exciting client base, consisting of entrepreneurial businesses at various stages of their development, from start-ups to successful high street names. The firm also work closely with many large Hedge funds, this position will offer exposure of dealing with Hedge Funds Managers and working within the financial service industry.
Main Purpose of the Role:
- Manage the corporate tax compliance function for a portfolio of clients
- Manage personal tax returns connected with the corporate clients
- Deal with Inland Revenue enquiries into the affairs of those clients
- Support the Tax Partner in providing bespoke tax planning advisory service to clients
- Provide support to the Partners and Managers as part of the Firm’s wider tax consultancy service to clients
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of corporation tax returns for a broad range of clients
- Monitoring tax return progress to ensure timely completion and submission to the Revenue
- Advising corporate tax clients of tax liabilities due on a timely basis
- Liaising directly with clients to ensure both accurate and prompt completion of tax returns
- Communicating effectively with clients both orally and in writing
- Dealing with all client queries promptly and efficiently
- Reporting to the client Partner on all matters relevant to the client’s tax affairs
- Preparation and timely submission of personal tax returns corresponding to the corporate clients
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and following these through with the relevant client Partner
- Dealing with detailed Revenue enquiries from inception to completion
- Dealing with ad hoc tax consultancy assignments as and when required
To be considered for this role, please apply or contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes for further information.