Data & Management Information Analyst
This market leading Insurance company is urgently seeking a Data & Management Information Analyst to join their busy office in Milton Keynes. Reporting to the head of Department you will be responsible for interpreting performance based reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and providing an insight into the performance of department and individuals.
The key focus of this role will be to analyse the data, interpret the information and communicate the results, trends, strengths and weaknesses to the Senior Management team, making recommendations for performance improvements.
- Ensure delivery of appropriate levels of business insight, data integrity and improvement opportunity.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly analysis of data
- Providing feedback and suggesting areas for improvement to the analysis team
- Provide guidance and advice to colleagues on data, performance and reporting output
- Plan, organise and facilitate all reporting outputs to agreed SLA and timescales, proivinding relevant insi8ght and commentary to report
- Using initiative to undertake data analysis projects to identify performance trends and opportunities for improvement
- Working with operations to build relationships, strengthening ability to deliver to targets,
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to clearly articulate issues and propose recommendations for improvement. Experience in a fast paced, dynamic contact centre environment with knowledge of operational metrics and processes is essential. You must have previous experience of manipulating data to identify and demonstrate trends, forecasts, drivers and impacting factors. Previous experience of working as an MI/Data Analyst is highly desirable - particularly in a contact centre environment.
Applicants must have advanced Excel skills and evidence of excellent time management and workload management skills.
This is a permanent role paying up to £40,000.