Assistant Finance Analyst
A rare opportunity for a Assistant Finance Analyst, considering candidates at various experience levels.
This role is working for a large, well established organisation with a house hold name. A fast paced but supportive team with plenty of progression opportunities.
This role will be reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Produce professionally presented, high quality, accurate reports to tight deadlines for the Leadership team.
- Reports to be produced daily, weekly, monthly and on an ad hoc basis as required
- Document the processes and procedures performed when producing reports
- Liaise with other departments to source data
- Provide administrative assistance to the Finance team
The successful candidate must:
- Have experience working in a finance team - Essential
- Be confident and have experience manipulating data on Excel - Essential
- be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
- Have experience working in a analyst role - Desirable
This salary is payroll from £20,000 to £23,000 per annum + Parking + Progression