Finance Business Partner
The role will include the following tasks:
- Planning and delivery of financial analyses of the Northern European business
- Working with the commercial team to finalise margin and sales
- Assist during month end, accruals and variance analysis
- Review current business models and analyse new opportunities to drive performance
- Presenting sales and profitability analysis in monthly commercial meetings
- Collaborate with the category managers and wider finance team in relation to cost base
- Accounting qualification is desirable but not essential
- Candidate must have proven experience in the above areas
- Excellent stakeholder management and the ability to challenge and persuade senior colleagues
- Retail experience desirable with international exposure
- Commercially astute and the ability to work to tight deadlines
If you exhibit the required skill-set, please send through your CV for immediate consideration.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.