Medical Claims Assessors
Claims Assessors - Healthcare/Income Protection/Creditor
£ all levels £18,000 - £24,000 + excellent benefits
North Southampton, Hampshire
Excellent time to join an expanding group.
- Providing an accurate and efficient claims handling service, from notification to payment, across a mixed product area, including income protection and creditor insurance,
- Validating new claims in accordance with policy cover and terms.
- Requesting and collating new information.
- Telephone and written correspondence with policy-holders, employers, medical professionals.
- Maintaining accurate database records.
- Making accurate payments within time-scales.
Skills & experience required:
- With several positions available, our client is welcoming applications from people offering different levels of experience - from a minimum of 12 months current/recent experience to 3 years + - within an insurance claims environment. This could be private medical insurance claims for example, life assurance claims, income protection/PHI or creditor insurance claims.
- Confident communication skills; attention to detail.
- Good understanding of FCA requirements, particularly TCF requirements, and access to confidential records/medical records.
A great working environment. Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
22 days holiday, generous pension scheme, private health care scheme etc.