£35,000 p/a + vehicle
Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent Strret Lighting and ICP Company based in Madienhead.
Our client requires an experienced Site Supervisor with Jointing experience to supervise jointing teams in their daily tasks, planning work and ensuring that they are able to complete tasks to a high quality and in a safe manner; to communicate feedback on the progress on jobs and any delays to the Project Managers and Operations Manager. The candidate will be both office-based and on site and needs to have the ability to assist with jointing tasks in accordance with the business' needs. Attention to detail in completing audits, reports and forecasting works is important, as well as proven leadership skills.
- To oversee all cable jointers working on LV, 11kV and 33kV new connections To assist the Work Scheduling Manager with work planning
- To work in accordance with Dragon Infrastructure Solutions NERS registration operational procedures
- To ensure that all works are carried out in accordance with Health and Safety, quality and environment procedures
- To ensure that all site-specific risk assessments are completed
- To carry out toolbox talks if required
- To carry out technical audits on each team at a minimum of one per month and in accordance with technical audit procedure
- To ensure that all onsite works are carried out in accordance with method statements and risk assessments
- To ensure maintenance and quality of the NERS project Certification and Completion File for the adopting industry companies
- To procure plant and materials only from suppliers on the NERS approved supplier list and assist the procurement department in assessing this
- To ensure all statutory notifications for street works are in place prior to commencement of any works
- Evaluate work orders and determine equipment and material requirements to safely execute operational activities in accordance with relevant legislation and statutory obligations
- To represent DIS in a professional manner at all times
- To work closely with the client to ensure customer satisfaction
- Previous experience overseeing other cable jointers in a supervisory capacity
- Proven 5 years' experience as a cable jointer (LV or HV)
- DNO or ICP authorisations for jointing (LV or HV) SSSTS/ SMSTS or IOSH
- Electrical knowledge
- Ability to supervise and lead others Physically fit
- Full clean driving licence
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- City & Guilds level 2 in Electro-Mechanical Engineering, specialising in supply & distribution
- Level 2 ONC Electrical Engineering Qualifications (or equivalent)
- Gas knowledge
- Ability to tow trailers, Category B + E entitlement
- PASMA card
- Winch ticket
- CAT & Genny training
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 /year
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chas Earl, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted