MI Analyst (Finance)
How would you like the chance to start a career within one of Leicester’s most famous retail businesses?
What this role offers is simply a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a business where you can rotate and move around the finance function. This role initially focuses more on the MI side of finance but it will give you great exposure to analysing large data sets and partnering with the wider finance function.
In the past previous incumbents of the role have moved into roles in the commercial finance function as finance analysts within c12 months.
Full study support will be provided for you to continue or start your ACCA/CIMA studies and they will be very supportive in terms of giving you the time and space for revision and exams.
If you’re looking for a company which can springboard your career, pose you lots of challenges and develop you for the future, this could be the perfect role for you.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provision of insightful MI reports for use in senior management meetings
- Attendance, and participation in senior management meetings to discuss and analyse key MI findings
- Review of existing MI reports and investigation into ways to improve accuracy and efficiency of reports
- Support the off-shore finance function to ensure strong reporting delivery
- Ad-hoc project analysis and support to the wider finance function where required including KPI reporting and analysis
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a similar role