Business Development Manager
Job Description (main duties and responsibilities):
• communicate with other senior staff to determine the range of goods to be sold, contributes to the development of sales strategies and setting of sales targets;
• discusses client’s needs, carries out surveys and analyses customers reactions to product, price, etc.;
• analyses sales figures, prepares proposals for marketing campaigns and promotional activities and undertakes market research;
• handles customer accounts;
• recruits and trains junior sales staff;
• produces reports and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies for senior management;
• keeps up to date with products and competitors.
The location of the job:
Skills, qualifications and experience needed:
• experience in the Europe tyre market for more than 5 years in managerial positions.
• good knowledge of the tyre market -volume, segmentation, competitive environment distribution channels.
• experience in organizing direct sales and negotiating with end customers e.g. motor transport enterprises;
• knowledge of China's tyre market: export structure, quality standards, export price formation structure.
• availability of certificates of training from the largest Chinese manufacturers of truck tires.
The closing date for applications:
17 June 2017