E-billing specialist required for leading legal firm in Manchester. Great role for career focused individual
Your new company
You will work for an exceptional, award winning legal firm based in Manchester City Centre. With their flagship finance office here in the centre of the Northern Powerhouse, they are an organisation which can provide exceptional long-term career opportunities.
Your new role
You will be part of a small specialist E-billing department, working in a focused and technical role. This position will see you involved in the following:
- Understanding the various ebilling systems and how they work with in line with billing requirements/policies.
- Being a key liaison between fee earners, business support teams, clients and ebilling vendors to help implement new ebilling requests as well as ensuring our service to current ebilling clients does not suffer.
- Reviewing client requests for ebilling from a technical perspective, advising what our systems can/cannot accommodate and suggesting solutions.
- Creation of technical specifications for development of electronic bill file formats.
- User acceptance testing of ebill file formats and submission of these to our clients' systems.
- Assisting with resolving technical issues with ebill files and ebill system limitations.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need previous experience working in a similar e-billing position. A key focus of this position will be to challenge the status quo of processes and structures in place to make improvements and suggest change.
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a salary which would be seen as competitive down in london! Along with there being a fantastic benefits package and opportunities for long term career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.