Sales Co-ordinator - Battersea
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Epsom on Thursday 18th May!
We will be recruiting for a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions. If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 18th May between 9:00 am - 5:30pm EPSOM HEAD OFFICE, Global House, 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom Surrey KT18 5AD
Please phone our Epsom office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you!
£18,000 - £19,000
Our prestigious and renowned client is currently seeking an experienced candidate to join their dynamic and creative team based in Battersea. Your role will include:
- To support the business development and revenue goals within the Corporate segment as follows
- Manage the content and performance of the GDS channel
- Identify new contacts and sales lead for future prospecting
- Manage corporate account rate agreements and RPS
- Manage corporate account database
- Co-ordinate email newsletters
- Produce quotations and confirmations to clients
- Understand fully the hotel’s services and features
- Arrange and carry out hotel site inspections
- Produce daily/monthly performance results from internal systems
- Engage with corporate clients through social media
- Must be proficient in reading, speaking and writing English
- Familiar with GDS channel administration i.e. Synxis
- Understanding of interpreting financial data
- Understanding of utilising social media to build relationships and prospect
- Understanding of OPERA
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of IT skills i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.