Our client is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their growing Finance team based in Oxford.
Our client is an impressive national organisation that is continuing to grow and expand within their market.
Parking is available onsite.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Weekly payment run
- Uploading daily bank statements
- Setting up bank payments
- Posting receipts and payments
- Posting expenses
- Monitoring and chasing old debt
- Management of the direct debit system for payments and the card payment system
- Monitoring credit reports
- Processing monthly fees
- Support of other Accounts roles as required
- Ad hoc administration work as required
The successful Accounts Assistant will have:
- strong administrative, accounts and organisational skills
- excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- a strong work ethic
- self-motivated attitude
- an ability to remain calm under pressure
- a willingness to learn.
Experience in accounts is essential although full training will be given, an AAT studier would be ideal.
The salary on offer is dependent upon experience and qualifications between £18,000 and £23,000, plus an AAT study support package.