Our client is a progressive, respected and growing business who has built up a reputation for the solutions they provide, the quality of their products and the dedicated after sales service provided to customers all over the world. The Company works with some of the world’s leading brands and is focused on recruiting the very best talent into the business.
Due to continued growth, they now wish to recruit an electrical estimator to join the switchgear team based in Cookstown.
Reporting to the Estimation Manager and predominantly office based, the successful candidate will be responsible for electrical estimation of LV and MV switchgear products.
- Review of client enquiry specifications, to produce technical quotations for clients.
- Ensure quotes are reflective of the clients’ business needs.
- Provision of support to the Sales Managers.
- Liaise with the design team and contracts managers to ensure accuracy of quotes.
- 2 years’ experience in Electrical Estimating.
- Specific experience of LV / MV switchgear or associated products.
- Educated to at least ONC standard in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Driving licence and the ability/availability to travel throughout N.I., ROI and UK Mainland
Normal working hours - 40 Hours per week - 8.00am - 4.30pm (alternative or additional hours may be required dependant on the nature of the contracted job).
Desirable criteria may be used for shortlisting. The Company reserves the right to vary criteria at the shortlisting stage.
Spectrum Employment Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.