Retail Catering Manager - Bristol
Bristol Zoo - A fantastic venue that Levy Restaurants UK are proud to be a long-standing catering partner for. Levy Restaurants provide catering for day visitors as well as providing an ever expanding and diverse Conference and Events portfolio.
£30,000 to £32,000 per annum
To work 5 out of 7 days, mainly daytime hours but must be flexible
We have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Catering Manager to oversee a great range of restaurants and retail kiosks. We have recently completed an exciting refurbishment to expand our offer so this is a great opportunity to be part of driving this offer forward. Business is very seasonal, so you will be expected to forecast and plan to maximize sales. This is an environment where no day is the same.
This role would suit an experienced Restaurant Manager within a high street brand who would like to develop into a multi-outlet role.
- Management experience within Restaurants
- The ability to build and lead an effective team
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Results orientated and motivated to achieve measurable results
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality, targets and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- A 'Can-do', enthusiastic attitude
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- Ability to deal with both internal and external customers
About the company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.