Teacher of Geography
Teacher of Geography
Job Start: September 2017
Location: Malcolm Arnold Academy, Northampton
Salary: MPS/UPS (Suitable for NQTs)
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
We are pleased to be able to offer this exciting opportunity for a talented and engaging Teacher of Geography to join our forward thinking and progressive faculty. You will be a motivated and inspirational Geography Teacher with a real passion for your subject, and have the desire to teach from KS3 - KS5. This role is suitable for an experienced classroom practitioner or an NQT looking for their first teaching role.
Malcolm Arnold Academy became part of the David Ross Education Trust in 2010; we are a large 11-18 mixed secondary school and are well thought of in the local area. Being part of the DRET, we have links to a number of organisations and facilities to increase the learning potential of our students. We are looking for teachers that not only have a passion and enthusiasm for their subject, but also for working with children.
We can offer you;
- Focussed career development, including structured CPD
- An outstanding team that work together collaboratively, sharing fantastic ideas and resources
- A supportive induction process and a range of systems to help you continue to develop.
We are keen to welcome colleagues who share our passion for engaging students in learning and inspiring them to achieve.
- Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our students?
- Do you have what it takes to work with a determined leadership team and staff, which promote excellence, and consistently challenge you to improve?
If so, then we welcome you to join our team at Malcolm Arnold Academy.
We actively encourage visits to the school.
Please note, all applications are being considered upon receipt.
For further information, the application form and job description, please contact Mark Williams on the below details
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment
The above post is subject to a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure Certificate with Barred List check (child) via the Disclosure and Barring Service.