Treasury Cashier/ Reconciliations Assistant - Full Time, Permanent
Absolute Accountancy Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting a Treasury Cashier/Reconciliations Assistant to join a globally recognised Multi-site Retailer at their head office in Potters Bar. The Cashier will be responsible for reconciling cash, cheque and credit card receipts to multiple bank accounts as well as the company accounts.
This in a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known organisation who offer excellent career progression and development with really good benefits and would suit a candidate with previous experience in Treasury, Accounts Receivable as well as multiple bank reconciliations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reconciling cash, cheque and credit card takings received in store
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies with branch managers
- Creating month end journals for reporting
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Ensuring that missed cash collections are documented and rescheduled
- Liaise with credit card providers
- Process customer service refunds
Previous experience required:
- Basic understanding of accounts
- Administration experience desirable
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Be a clear and concise communicator
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Able to cope under pressure
- Be a self-starter and able to work without constant supervision
If you are interested in this position please apply NOW!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.