Area Manager /Account Manager - Insurance
My client are a top global insurance brand, with more than 157,000 employees in 56 countries, serving 102 million customers, every day around the globe.
I am looking for an experienced account manager with two -three years experience to promote, develop and sell the full range of the Companys Core products to existing and prospective clients.
To manage client expectations and achieve the objectives agreed, by regular reviews, coaching and training in all the clients main departments, i.e. sales, service, administration, accounts and IT departments.
1. To carry out client prospecting to agreed schedule and report back to Sales Manager on agreed timescales and agreed format.
2. To carry out client review visits to agreed schedule and report back to Sales Manager on agreed timescale and in agreed format.
3. To develop a thorough understanding and working knowledge of all the products which are offered by the Company.
4. Build an effective working relationship with the clients key individuals, through a detailed understanding of their business requirements and business strategy.
5. Manage client expectations and performance through regular reviews and building a detailed knowledge of their internal departments.
6. To be able to perform effective qualification in order to be able to regularly assess the right product offering and training to our existing clients to maximise their performance.
7. Facilitate deliverables across the business, undertaking project management where necessary to co-ordinate the efforts of internal stakeholders to meet customer needs
8. To hold regular client review meetings to implement the agreed clients service and sales strategy, through-out all aspects of the business.
9. To report in writing when required by the Company on the agreed objectives of our clients, up-date on all review meetings, progress and action plans agreed with the client.
10. To implement / deliver a high quality of coaching and training to the client in all areas of the business required.
For a full description of this exciting opportunity, please call Lucy on