Reporting Analyst - Dashboard Building
Job Title: Reporting Analyst - Dashboard Building
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + bonus & benefits
Our client, a major retail brand in Leicester requires an experienced Reporting Analyst to join their team in a fast paced and challenging role.
The Reporting Analyst will produce a series of actionable customer insights using customer and prospect data, and promote its use in the business to increase revenue, reduce cost, improve ROI, and/or improve the customer experience.
As a Reporting Analyst you will work with the relevant departments to deliver appropriate and to-the-point dashboards which provide clear insight into departmental performance (increase sales, conversion rate, abandon rates), provide insight to demonstrate how performance could be improved and that are easy to use from a technical and non-technical perspective. You will work with Directors by building and maintaining dashboards which demonstrate performance against business goals.
The Reporting Analyst will have:
- A Degree at 2:1 or above in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or similar with excellent A Level grades (Mathematics at Grade A)
- The ability to query and select data using multiple applications the business uses, and learn new applications/tools
- Proficiency in data visualisation tools such as Tableau or SAS Visual Analytics
- High level skills in both SQL and Excel, in addition SAS would be very beneficial
- The ability to communicate often complex data and insights in simple language to individuals and groups of people