Senior Finance Manager - Shared Services
Senior Finance Manager required for a Shared Service Function within a FTSE 100 retail business. Managing a team of 3, this role will be partnering with a range of different units in order to provide financial analysis & budgeting across all areas of the business.
- Responsible for budgets, forecasts and actuals across all of the Shared Service functions
- Allocation and communication of costs and variances/revised forecasts to senior management
- Manage the information provided to external minority investors with regard to the Shared recharges
- Manage monthly forecasts and actual charges relating to overseas parts of the business
- Act as the key point of contact for all Shared Service Directors and managers in day to day understanding of their costs
- Produce the monthly Shared Service management accounts, providing variances to forecast and risks and opportunities to forecast
- Manage the team to produce detailed Management Information on actuals and plans, including payroll planning, analysis of key contractual costs, and Legal costs across the Group.
- Present the annual budget to the CEO/FD and present monthly/bi-monthly forecast updates to the Group Financial Controller.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA)
- Experience of business partnering with a wide range of functions
- Experience of managing a team