Our client, based in Fleet, is looking for an Inside Sales person.
A great opportunity for a sales professional looking to develop their sales career. Their key responsibility includes achieving the targets, closing business, and engaging with SMB partners and opportunities.
Successful candidates will be given a great chance to join an organisation that specialises in IT software solutions to the IT community. The purpose of the Company is to filter the latest technology and launch the newest technologies, primarily focusing on Software, Cloud and Software-as-a-service based solutions.
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ownership of SMB business
• Managing a Forecast & Pipeline
• Dealing with incoming partners and opportunities
• Being able to understand the sales process
• Understand the sales process for the vendor
• Able to articulate the vendor solution
• Able to articulate the company's proposition
• Achieve Monthly and Quarterly Targets - Target driven
• Able to identify larger opportunities
• Sales admin ownership
• Experience with CRM - SF.com - Updating and maintaining accurately
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
• Experienced in a business environment
• Organised, structured, and efficient in work, with good attention to detail
• Presentation skills. Will be trained to give presentations to clients
• Flexibility, and the ability to work successfully in various environments
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good team player willing to share information and foster a positive team environment
• Wants a career in sales
• Office based with occasional London visits
• Keen interest in IT software products
• Industry and product training will be given
This role will suit someone who has a strong interest in new technology and is looking for a step towards an External Sales role.
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you would like to apply please send your CV together with your salary requirements, notice period and reasons for leaving past and present employment.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".