Sole Payroll Administrator
A large pharamceuticals business located in Central London is currently in search of a Payroll Administrator for a period of 3-6 months.
You will be responsible for:
- Processing the monthly payroll from start to finish including starter and leaver information, overtime payments, pensions, allowances, deductions (SSP, SMP, SPP, and AOE), bonuses, pay increases, absence (including unpaid sick leave), holiday, and manual calculations regarding NI, PSA and Tax deductions.
- Assisting with the management and administration of Company Benefits
- Processing new starters and leavers including dealing with P45s and P46s.
- Completing end of year paperwork such as P35s, P60s and P14s. Ensure accurate reporting to all relevant external bodies/agencies, e.g. to HMRC for RTI, etc.
- Proactively manage and deal with staff payroll queries in a timely and professional manner
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of standing, historic and transactional payroll and employee data in the finance accounting system (Deltek).
- Accountability for payroll reporting, ensuring that reports are produced and delivered accurately and within agreed timescales, including departmental authorisation of overtime payments.
- Responsibility for reconciling PAYE and other control accounts.
- Posting monthly payroll journals to nominal and project ledgers if required.
- Ensuring relevant data is maintained for ongoing P11D dispensation.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant HMRC and internal reporting processes.
- Monitoring the accuracy and timeliness of the finance accounting system (Deltek) timesheet process and the consequent allocation of costs.
- Managing the processing of weekly timesheets.
- Preparation of payroll journals in line with the month-end close timetable.
Prior experience of the above or similar is essential as this is a stand alone role. Knowledge and prior use of Deltek would be advantageous but is not necessary.
Due to the urgent nature of this role, early application is advised. You must be available to start immediately.