Commercial Pricing Executive
My client based in the city of london is looking for a Graduate to join their Pricing team.
The right candidate must have a 2.1 or above in Mathmatics, Busniess or Economics.
- Preparation of bespoke pricing for yearly renewals and providing comparison of different pricing options dependent upon client profile and preferences
- Work closely with Commercial and Client Services to analyse and consolidate complex MI for tenders, and prepare pricing under specific instructions and tight deadlines
- Demonstrate return on investment to existing and new clients through competitor benchmarking, value added services and travel savings
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required
- Evaluate best service options for existing clients that meet the greatest return on investment to the.
- Support client projects
- Work closely with Commercial, Consultancy Services & Client Services to deliver accurate Consultancy related information and analysis internally, to clients & prospects
- Carry out travel industry research and produce papers or presentations as required to support wider initiatives
- Play an active role in generating ideas for new models and analysis which could be developed to enhance our client proposition or to help develop the financial success of the company