£25,000- £35,000 plus car allowance
Brief Job Description:-
The role is to obtain and evaluate information to ensure a realist cost for the supply of works, goods, materials and services for designated fit out and refurbishment projects.
We actively looking for Quantity Surveyor-Intermediate Level at present would involve the following:
- Fully understand the scope of works allowed for in the estimate/tender.
- Raise sub-contract orders
- Ensure sub-contractors are controlled financially
- Ensure interim/final accounts are submitted on time and include every possible variation.
- Ensure sub-contractor applications are signed off.
- Compile WIP valuations on every project each month
Complete payment schedules once received from accounts
Key Skills and Qualifications:-
- Degree in Quality Surveying
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Good financial and numeracy management skills
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office and Excel software
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!