Private Client Fee Earner
This leading charity is a well-known household name throughout the country and internationally. They are renowned for the work they do and generate over £100million a year in voluntary income. The charity continues to see growth year on year allowing them to achieve more of their charitable goals. You will find a lovely culture that is forward thinking, dynamic and progressive.
The charity is seeking a Private Client Fee Earner (In-house) to deal with legacy matters, based in Horsham, West Sussex.
You will have responsibility for managing a nominal case load consisting of contentious and non-contentious case files including Statutory Will applications, Estates and Trusts.
- You will either be a Solicitor, CILEx or experienced Paralegal with at least 1 years' experience in a Private Client department.
- Working in a large charity or private practice dealing with Wills, Trusts, Tax and probate matters
- This role is an excellent door opener for someone looking to move in-house
- Great work life balance
- You will work for one of the UK's most well-known charities
- Salary up to £33,500, plus benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Private Client Fee Earner to join this leading Charity in Horsham, West Sussex.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation