Role: Surveyor / Registered Valuer, Assoc or Chartered
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 + benefits, but negotiable for the right candidate. Package includes mileage, holidays and possible bonus.
Surveyor / Registered Valuer, Assoc or Chartered required for a multi-disciplined consultancy in Surrey.
The Surveyor / Registered Valuer, Assoc or Charteredrole would be ideal for:
- A recent graduate with several years post degree experience
- Someone interested in primarily doing residential red book valuations
- An individual who is happy to cover south London and the home counties
Surveyor / Registered Valuer, Assoc or Chartered essentials:
- Assoc or full chartered
- Experience conducting residential red book valuations
- Good time management and ability to multitask
- A team player, but also someone who has the initiative to work alone
- Someone who is motivated to develop on a personal level and progress within the business
- Full UK driving license and access to own vehicle
Interviews are being held from the 15th May but they are able flexible for individuals so can conduct interviews in the week following too.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Surveyor / Registered Valuer, Assoc or Chartered to join an exceptional company.
Apply online for immediate consideration to Jonathon Pritchard at the X4 Group.