Commercial Management Accountant
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and progressive Commercial Management Accountant to join a well-known, fast growing and very reputable business based in Rotherham.
This company continue to expand their portfolio and grow their business year on year, they are currently the largest business in their field in the North of England, and have extremely impressive growth plans over the next few years.
They are now looking to recruit a part qualified Commercial Management Accountant to join their small finance function and take ownership of one of their business segments in a brand new role.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to further their career in finance and take on a new challenge with a fantastic business in Rotherham.
Key duties will include:
- Responsible for all month end tasks relating to the segment:
- Development spend analysis/reforecast
- Sales tracker analysis/reforecast
- Monthly P&L
- Profit on sale
- Responsible for the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Attend and participate in monthly management meetings
- Co-ordination of Budgets and monthly rolling forecasts for development spend and sales
- Report on a monthly basis spend and sales against Budget
- Develop and monitor a system of recording and monitoring commercial and financial obligations arising from sales
- Demonstrable professional capability in the construction and review of financial models, that can facilitate informed decision making at senior levels.
- Internal controls and approval processes.
- Carry out review of current purchase order process and then implement improvements
The successful candidate will:
- Be part qualified or finalist CIMA/ACCA - Essential
- Have previous experience in management accounts preparation - Essential
- Have previous experience of managing projects or assisting is system implementation - Desirable
- Have a good knowledge of MS Excel - Essential
- Have excellent communication skills - Essential
The company can offer:
- This is a brand new role in finance
- Full study support for ACCA/CIMA
- On site parking
- 10% pension
- Company bonus scheme
- Fantastic career progression opportunity