Home Manager (Nurse Qualified)
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Nursing Home Manager to be responsible for the operational day-to-day management. The home provides nursing care which includes a service to, older people with dementia and people who may have physical disabilities for up to 65 people.
- Leading and inspiring a multi-disciplinary team to provide outstanding, truly personalised care to residents ?
- Putting the needs and wellbeing of residents first, finding new ways to enrich resident’s lives within the home and delivering outstanding customer care for them and their relatives ?
- To manage all aspects of the home, including identifying new business opportunities, effectively managing budgets, taking responsibility for the operating profit of the home, and ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained across all relevant areas.
- To Create and develop strong internal and external relationships.?
- Implement and maintain effective quality assurance programme.
- Establish systems to guide, monitor and evaluate care and services provided
- Identify recruitment and training needs and develop plans to ensure service is appropriately resourced.
- Strong clinical knowledge and expertise.
- A management qualification would be desirable.
- You will have a Registered Nurse qualification
- The ability to develop an environment, which focuses on continuous improvements?.
- An effective communicator, with a confident and influential leadership style.
- IT literate
- A positive attitude to change
- Ability to work under pressure.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to fulfill the role successfully apply today by sending your up to date CV to Dawmer Ltd or call for further information.